USB 3.0 Forensic IDE/SATA write blocker
The Tableau T35u USB 3.0 Forensic IDE/SATA Bridge supports write-blocked, forensic acquisitions of both SATA and IDE storage devices through a fast USB 3.0 host connection.
For added security, T35u introduces the new 'Firmware Update' button, which places the T35u in a special mode for updating its firmware through the Tableau Firmware Update (TFU) utility. TFU has been rewritten for updates via USB, making it easier than ever to maintain the correct version of firmware on new Tableau products.
The YELLOW case T35u-RW is identical to the regular BLACK case T35u, except that the T35u-RW is pre-configured at the factory for read-write operation.
Write blocked connections
- Yellow-case distinguishes the device as pre-configured for read/write operation
- USB 3.0 host computer connection
- Integrated, backlit LCD presents useful bridge and SATA/IDE device information
- Seven LEDs provide status on power, IDE media detection, SATA media detection, host connection, write-block status, and activity
- Free Tableau firmware updates
Software- and Firmwareupdates for Products from Tableau you will get at the manufacurer homepage: https://www.guidancesoftware.com/products/Pages/tableau/products/software.aspx
Selected Updates and Software also can be found at the Download-Area of this site.