Mount Image Pro is a software tool for computer forensics investigations.
It enables the mounting of:
- EnCase .E01, .L01
- AccessData FTK .E01, .AD1
- Unix/Linux DD und RAW Images
- Forensic File Format .AFF
- ISO (CD und DVD Images)
- Microsoft VHD
- Apple DMG
And can image files as a drive letter under the Windows file system.
- Map images as a single drive letter to explore "Unused/Non partitioned" disk space or map specific drive letters to any or all partitions within the image files.
- Use third party tools such as 'Recover My Files' without the need to restore images to another PC. Now you can develop or use your own tools without the limitations of a scripting language.
- You do not need to have EnCase installed, nor do your require an EnCase dongle to use Mount Image Pro. This gives you and your clients total flexibility when dealing with EnCase evidence files.
Who is using Mount Image Pro:
- Corporate Investigators
- Major Law Firms
- State and Federal law enforcement agencies
- Military investigation agencies
Preserve forensic integrity
Mount Image Pro effortlessly handles multisegmented and compressed image files. It receives the MD5 HASH integrity. This can be tested by reacquisition of the mounted drive and by comparing the MD5 checksums. Mount Image Pro is also able to open EnCase Image files that are password protected without this password.