With over 4 billion smart devices on the planet, mobile digital data is now part of every investigation.
Gaining immediate access to this forensic evidence is critical. Mobilyze allows investigators to acquire, view and preserve the data held on any iOS or Android device.
MAKE INVESTIGATIONS EASIER
With the dynamic acquisition capabilities of Mobilyze, investigators can instantly examine data and quickly decide which evidence requires further forensic investigation.
Mobilyze is perfect for investigators with minimal digital forensics experience:
- Support for Apple's mobile devices with iOS 12.0
- Ability to set timezone display
- Improved support for Android group message on Samsung devices
- Mobilyze is now a 64-bit application
- User-friendly, with minimal training required to use Mobilyze in the field
- Simply plug the iOS or Android device into the system’s USB port running Mobilyze, and immediately start acquiring data
- Perform logical acquisitions, allowing investigators to acquire a full or limited data collection in real time
- Discover evidence quickly through an easy-to-use integrated interface
- Examine data through various categories, filters, searches and views
- Securely preserve all relevant user data in a forensically sound manner
Mobilyze significantly reduces an investigators’ dependency on specialized investigators or high tech units. For more comprehensive analysis, Mobilyze cases seamlessly import into Blacklight, without the need to perform another data collection.
CHOOSE COLLECTION OPTIONS AND QUICKLY ACQUIRE DATA
- View data in real time during the device acquisition
- Unplug the device at any time, preserving all acquired data
- Get an immediate snapshot of key user info from the device
- Select the order in which third party application data is collected
- Even with a locked iPhone/iPad, the model number, device name and iOS software version are displayed
LOCATE EVIDENCE OF INTEREST IN CLEAR, ORGANIZED VIEWS
- Easily navigate between views (Communications, Media, Locations, Apps, Internet and Productivity)
- View all messages (SMS, WhatsApp, etc.) in a native format or an indexed list
- Filter any data set by keyword and/or date/time
- View files with geolocation data alongside the built-in Google Maps GPS pane
CUSTOMIZE YOUR REPORT
- Identify and tag collected data, even while it is still being acquired
- Tailor the elegant report to either include all data, or just tagged evidence
- Quickly export to HTML or PDF
- Click the image to the left to view a full sample HTML Report!