With the easy-to-use Mobile Device Investigator™, you can now quickly and easily collect evidence from iOS and Android phones and tablets. The Mobile Device Investigator™ software tool is designed to be operated by front line police, sheriffs, school resource officers, field agents, and investigators. Connect a suspect device via USB port to quickly collect evidence and perform an advanced logical acquisition.
- User-friendly, requires minimal training
- Fast logical acquisition up to 4GB of data per minute
- Search for keywords and hash values during acquisition
- Perform a quick review of the data using the picture gallery, video frames, comprehensive filters, VICS/CAID auto-categorization, data de-duplication and white-list elimination
- Conduct an in-depth analysis of the data using the visual classification, timeline view, and view links between files of interest and user activities.
- Create a custom report with tagged data and export reports in PDF, HTML, CSV or VICS formats
- Share reports with investigators and prosecutors using ADF’s Standalone Viewer
The Mobile Device Investigator™ (MDI) software can be deployed with ADF's Digital Evidence Investigator®, Triage-Investigator® or Triage-G2®.