The Gold Standard in Forensic Investigations – including Mobile Acquisition
OpenText™ EnCase™ Forensic is a powerful, court-proven, market leading solution built for digital forensic investigations. It enables examiners to triage, collect and decrypt evidence from a wide variety of devices in a forensically sound manner. The built-in, enhanced indexing engine comes with powerful processing speed, advanced index searching and optimized performance. The process is quick, efficient, repeatable and defensible, with the ability to create intuitive reports.
- Computer and mobile device acquisition
- Easy-to-use interface
- Powerful customizable processing
- Automated external review
- Integrated investigations workflows
- Flexible reporting options
Best in Class. Proven in Courts
Guidance created the category for digital investigation software with EnCase Forensic in 1998. EnCase has maintained its reputation as the gold standard in criminal investigations and was named the Best Computer Forensic Solution for eight consecutive years by SC Magazine. No other solution offers the same level of functionality, flexibility, and has the track record of court-acceptance as EnCase Forensic. With EnCase offering mobile forensics, investigators have the flexibility and convenience they need to complete their investigations quickly and efficiently.
One Product. One Mission: Get You to Case Closed
Unlike other forensic solutions that only provide surface level visibility, EnCase Forensic offers the flexibility for any investigator to:
- Acquire data from the widest variety of devices, including over 25 types of mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets, and GPS
- Complete a comprehensive, forensically sound investigation
- Produce extensive reports on findings while maintaining the evidence integrity