Thumb-Drives, SD Cards, Sim Cards, iOS Devices, Android Phones and Laptops represent the source of the most common forms of digital evidence recovered today. While some computer and cell phone forensic tools are equipped to collect data from these media, a standalone tool dedicated to the task will improve efficiency and free up equipment. Most importantly however, using a dedicated device will greatly simplify and speed up the process.
CFID v3.0 - Compact Forensic Imaging Device
CFID was designed for forward deployed military, intelligence, and law enforcement personnel who need a simple, small, portable and inconspicuous solution for imaging, cloning, copying and wiping data from portable media such as USB and SD Cards. The additional capabilities including iOS, Android and Sim Card extraction as well as direct PC and Laptop acquisition make the CFID a multipurpose solution for the field and lab use.
CFID is the smallest, easiest, and fastest way to collect data in the field.
Forensically Image or Clone a device … All from the palm of your hand.
The CFID has seven primary functions: Image, Clone, Copy, Format, Wipe, Mobile Extraction (iOS, Android), and Sim Card Extraction, as well as PC and Laptop Imaging and Copying. Each executed through the simple touch screen interface. It captures the serial number and make model of each device encountered as well.
A suitcase is handheld. This handheld device fits in your hand.
The CFID provides 128GB of internal storage with allowing for external storage as well. When imaging a device, the system creates a folder for each image acquired, and each folder is named with a reference number date-time stamp. The file can be split, compressed and hashed for as required for reference by the forensic examiner.
Keep It Simple
Data collection by field operatives can quickly become an increasingly complicated and time-consuming task. While a number of tools have been successfully deployed to capture data from various media types, the scope and quantity of devices being found warrants a better means of collection. We need a simple, covert and effective device for portable media acquisition.
MEDEX CELLEX SIMEX & UAVs
The CFID (Covert Forensic Imaging Device) is the world’s smallest handheld battery powered, forensic collection and imaging device.
- Extract and Image USB Storage and SD Cards
- Extract and Preview SIM Cards with Watchlists (IMSI and More)
- Remote Network Connectivity and VPN (remotely access data)
- iOS and Android Content ExtractionImmediately Extract & Preview Flight Logs from DJI UAVs.
- Automatically Recover Deleted Files
The Handheld Solution For Deployed Digital Exploitation
CFID Primary Specifications
- USB 3.0 Host Ports (Input and Output)
- SD Card Slot (Input)
- SIM CARD Forensics (Both Micro and Full Slot)
- Supports SIM, USIM, R-UIM
- SIM card Watch List & Live Preview of IMSI
- Simultaneous SIM and SD / Thumb drive Acquisitions
- CNC Machined Aluminum Case
- High Resolution Screen
- Six Hour Battery (Operating)
- IMAGE – CLONE – WIPE – FORMAT Flash Media
- Internal 128 GB Solid State Drive
- Supports DD, E01 and other Image types
- 48/88MB/s imaging/wiping speed
- Supplied Ethernet Adapter for Network Reach Back
- Can be powered via: AC Adapter or Internal Battery
- Can be charged via USB 3.0 Device or AC Adapter