Simple, powerful case and lab management
Magnet ATLAS is a case management solution that brings together evidence management, resource and workforce management, ticketing and case submission management, budget management, and more.
ATLAS was designed from the ground up to simplify and consolidate digital forensic case and lab management.
Reliable and manageable
You need to protect the chain of custody for digital evidence and manage teams and resources in every case — all while being able to find and use relevant information from older cases quickly.
ATLAS provides digital evidence management and archiving that allows teams to understand how the evidence was handled and where to find it in the future.
ATLAS builds statistics as you enter information, so you won’t have to comb back through past cases when you need to provide them to leadership.
Easy to use
Gone are the confusing and cluttered screens that pass for case management. Each task flows smoothly to the next allowing you to do more in less time.
ATLAS uses a clean, intuitive interface to help users get started with very little training.
Flexible and efficient
ATLAS enables you to manage case submissions and work tickets in 3 easy steps:
- Create a case
- Add your evidence
- Assign users & report findings
ATLAS is a truly collaborative end-to-end product for your entire team, including external partners across the globe. It combines every facet of case management while ensuring that case data, asset tracking, financial information, and more can be quickly and easily shared.
Magnet ATLAS key features
- Global Collaboration on Any Case
- Unlimited Client Base
- Permanent Case Archives
- Chain of Custody Preservation
- Complete Exam Documentation
- Curriculum Vitae Management
- Asset Management
- Local or Remote Browser Access
- Consolidation of All Case Information
- Automatic Statistics Generation
- Barcode Generation
- ICAC and Cybertip Management for Law Enforcement
- Financial Information Management
- Lab Expenses Analysis
- Grant Documentation Management
- Project Expense Accountability
- Invoice Generation
- Process Review Facilitation
- In-field Evidence Triage
- Scalability to Grow with Your Needs
- Secure 256-bit Encryption
- Standardized, repeatable process management